AIM
xenonbjb

(2004) Sniper Time (2004) Sniper Time

hehe

first ng movie i've laughed really hard at in awhile. props.

The First Thing The First Thing

skill

great style. keep it up.

Jerricco: Episode I Jerricco: Episode I

great!

you had awesome sound effects and you had to have extensive knowledge in physics to come up with your special fx for spotlights, explosions and whatnot. bravo!

jerricco-team responds:

Thanks, yeah that spotlight was a bit trickey. But I'm with how it turned out.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

sweet

bravo! bravo!

Shadow Govt. Puppet Show Shadow Govt. Puppet Show

pretty damn good

That was worth all my 5.

"Bonerplex" Episode 3 "Bonerplex" Episode 3

are you serious?

THAT movie was on the top weekly? come on, ive seen MUCH better than that. Sure, some of the drawings were coo and all, and the music was ok, but can anybody say.. POINTLESS!?!?

Bob's School Facts Bob's School Facts

ermm..

it was ok... coulda been longer. pretty good sfx. like to know what program you used to composite build the car and stuff.

to that person who doesnt know what song that was: watch star wars, episode 2. then d/l the soundtrack.

Devil:Joker IV Devil:Joker IV

potential

you got some serious potential, all you need to do is lengthen ur movie and add some content to it. Your artwork in flash is great. its just dull when you add no motivation for us to watchit. what was this even about, anyway? and how come its so friggin big?

afromonky responds:

Its big because of the music, my friend. Thanks for the review!

CS_assault CS_assault

GREAT

haha, all my 5 belong to this. Lol, bout time somebody came up with a REALLY cool killer.

Assault Part-6 Trailer Assault Part-6 Trailer

ok

previews suck, but this looks pretty good. good luck on actually finishing it.. i dont htink it deserves over a 3.5, but whatever.